Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Biggest fears

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 10:55am

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Ya u r! lol We went to KingsDominion this one time and we went up the Eifel Tower. Weave was hanging on tho the center for his life!

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 3:45am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

OMG scary. that would be a bit less scary than having a locker room homosexual. No offense to any out there but that's scary to me (no I don't have 1 or know of 1)

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 6:16am

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

Having had to face and live through my worst fear, I can state that I really don't have any these days.  I am a changed man.  It's somewhat odd.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 8:05am

Girl_Power

Girl_Power

379 posts

My biggest fear is height on rollercoasters if I go down a drop 10 foot I would scream so I guess I hate heights.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 11:11am

netrino

netrino

84 posts

my biggest fear is not to have electricity so i wont have any pc to play......
(i have bout a huge UPS that holds 10hours)

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 3:31pm

greg_greg

greg_greg

459 posts

SPIDERS no doubt about it

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 7:43pm

dg16dg

dg16dg

14 posts

My worst fear that I can think of right now is really deep, open water, like the middle of an ocean. It just scares me to think about looking down through the water and not being able to see the bottom, knowing there's hundreds of feet of water below me and that there's no land around me.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 9:29pm

jtay23

jtay23

44 posts

having Rabies and not getting treatment then developing hydrophobia(fear of water)  and aerophobia (fear of air). Then dying!  rabies is the deadliest disease with out treatment