ForumsSupport ForumThread Problem? (or just frustration)

5 1899
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Now when I look at the forums, I click on the most recent thread (the one that was replied to the most recent) and I would be able to click the link and be sent directly to the last page. Why then, can't we do the same for the not-so-recent topics? I know that the first page is more important than all the others, but when it is to the point where the thread has 10 pages, I think everyone active in the forums know the thread already. >_>

So the reason I'm making this thread is, can you make it so that every topic we get sent to will be on the last page?

• 5 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Uhm, well... Each and every thread in the forums have a 'last post' link, taking you directly to the last post in that thread... Is that what you're asking for, or am I misunderstanding? *puzzled expression*

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, I was about to change the title of this thread to "Thread Problem? (or just lazyness)" but I'm not THAT mean :P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Uhm, well... Each and every thread in the forums have a 'last post' link, taking you directly to the last post in that thread... Is that what you're asking for, or am I misunderstanding? *puzzled expression*

Yea... I think I am confused as well. All of the threads have a button that takes you to the last page of the thread. So I am not sure what you are referring to... do you mind clarifying?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Err... Brainfart. (ok yeah I see it now, why didn't I see it before??)

WOW...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Brainfart

Wow...

Do you mind if i use that?
Showing 1-5 of 5