ForumsSupport ForumA new sticky.

16 3284
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

How about a sticky, were they told us what wsa being considered and such? It would be looked of course to keep it from getting spamed up but it would help. What do you guys think?

• 16 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think it's great! Maybe it should be locked to prevent spamming an useless responses though... Good Idea!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sorry but what is a sticky?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Um.....juan you didn't say anything...

Maybe it should be locked to prevent spamming an useless responses though... Good Idea!

I said it should be looked silly.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I thought we already have this sort of thing in the newcomer's place. Or am I mistaken?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Awesome idea!
That sure as heck would help me out.
Im fixin to probably suggest some new stuff.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

O, sorry juan, for somereason my computer wasn't showing your post!

[quote]Sorry but what is a sticky?[quote]

Have you ever seen that littel thumb tack icon on a forum? It means it wont leave the top spot.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

What's a sticky?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

blah blah BLAH!!!

Arg, spam !_!

And, i think this is a good idea

It would help a lot of people, and most importantly, prevent multiple threads on the same topic.
superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

It would really help me keep people informed on whats going on. I think its a great idea

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

They pretty much put that stuff in the news but it never gets much added to it.

So I agree.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

The reason why ArmorGames does not post current projects they are working on for the site is because if they decide to post something like "New layout coming out soon" then people will expect it to come out soon, thus putting more stress on the site developers. This means they either have to rush so people do not get antsy, or they pute up with a bunch of "when is this happening" and people will get aggitated if its a month late when the site is finally updated.

The reason why they do not anounce too many things that they are working on is because they want to keep people from expecting too much too soon. This way they have time to make sure everything is perfect instead of doing sloppy and rushing through the project.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We already have a sticky that lists the things that have already been suggested.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

In the newbie section, right? Thought so. Let me double check.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ya we have a Sticky that list things that have ben suggested.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is not in the newcomers forum... it is actually in this forum, and very descriptively and conspicuously named Rules and Common Suggestions *PLEASE READ* ;-)

It would be really nice if people looked at the sticky threads before making threads about things that are already contained in them, or bringing up the same suggestions.

Showing 1-15 of 16