ForumsSupport ForumJust a idea

23 3676
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

I think on the lifetime leader board there should be the top 500 or 1,000.

Remember it is just a idea it looks realy hard for people to be at 100 so i just wanna see if this could be a good idea and mabe more poeple mite be on more often.

Plz comment back and again it is just a thote or idea what ever you want to call it.

• 23 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think a top 500 would be good, a top 1,000 is a bit of a stretch because it seems like that would take to much work.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ya i hope a mod gives me there idea.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I think on the lifetime leader board there should be the top 500 or 1,000.

Remember it is just a idea it looks realy hard for people to be at 100 so i just wanna see if this could be a good idea and mabe more poeple mite be on more often.

Plz comment back and again it is just a thote or idea what ever you want to call it.

I like the idea. I may be on the leader board in the future that way, and can see who has more points than me. If this doesn't work, then at least think about my idea of showing the 10 people above you in points and behind you please.
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ya that is also a great idea or it shows how many points you need till you get to your next person.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

well... the point of the top 100 is for the Best players to get noticed only. i think 500-1000 is a bit too much..

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, maybe but i think it wouldn't fit, it's already crowded by advertisement and things.

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

Thats a good idea. And it gives you an idea of how many more AP you need to get ahead a few places.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If this doesn't work, then at least think about my idea of showing the 10 people above you in points and behind you please.

I actually prefer this idea over the other one,because the top 500 is pretty much a majority of the active members at this point and its not hard to get to the top 500.Not only that,but the people who are in the top 100 would not be as recognized,because almost everyone would be on that list.Thats just my opinion.If you want to get on the top 100 then you have to be quite active in the site.If you want to know how many points till next rank then the other idea might work better.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think we should keep top 100.
Top 500 or 1000 is way to easy to obtain

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Maybe it would be better to put the top 300 scores, I believe it would be alot better then 500,like juan said it would be to easy to obtain to get 500 to 1000.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

My favorite idea here so far is the ten infront and behind you WHILE STILL keeping the top 100 there...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

My idea is to have no high scores at all!!
People just spam and spam all the way to England!

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ok who cares about the top 500 or top 1,000 how bout it shows you the next 10 to 5 people you need to pass or at lease the next person you need to pass.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Maybe top 200 would be good its hard enough to reach I am barely in it.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Actually Killingman yea thats a good idea I wonder whos ahead of me.

Showing 1-15 of 23