I turn into a demon!
I turn into a demon.LEVEL UP

my hp:

• 25 Replies
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I summon a giant spider-robot thing that fires rockets and lasers at you.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I cheese...
Cheese Level infinity
You die
R dead now
Face Explosion on 20 people,
earn 5 yengold
My HP:XXX
I'm Are DEAD!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I use Superoctopusfirestormmeteorshowerofdeadlydoomonyofatfaceandikillyoumegapwnageandiblowyouupwithsupernukebombswithmy$#%$@!##$!@#%@$#%^#$&^^$&$@#%#$^$&$^moocowswarmhityouwithlevel5stampedeanditpwnagedyougoodfoolsoitkillyoumegabigtimeandtheniwinatlifesosuckitjerk
attack!

BlahBlahBlah attack does59damageto me and kills you then i rise out of my grave and die then you eat a nuclear pie and i drink some cheese coffee

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

Hack level up!
im now level 20 and get healed

my hp:100,000,000

status hack cuases all stats to be erased

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I shoot an rpg at you and just miss. You watch as the missle flies by and while you are looking away i take my 12-gauge shotgun and blow the back of your head with it.

Prior to my attack, i lock in your coordinance with the military and they blast off 5 missiles on your position.

After blowing your head off, you aren't dead, but you are stunned. You lie unconcious on the ground and 5 minutes later the missiles arrive and destroy your body.

HP: reduced to 250,000

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

shoot an rpg at you and just miss. You watch as the missle flies by and while you are looking away i take my 12-gauge shotgun and blow the back of your head with it.
Prior to my attack, i lock in your coordinance with the military and they blast off 5 missiles on your position.
After blowing your head off, you aren't dead, but you are stunned. You lie unconcious on the ground and 5 minutes later the missiles arrive and destroy your body.
HP: reduced to 250,000
you cant saw if im dead or if it missed or my final hp! you die

my hp:100,000,000

status:i get pissed of at kipdon he will die next turn,aaroniscoolanddead

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

some one anyone want to attack me (if you see this reply)

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I revive myself and become one of the living dead. I summon my fellow zombies and we all attack you in repetitive waves that slowly lower your stamina. As my 45th wave of zombies atatcks you, you give up and lie on the ground. the ombies eat at your flesh as you scream in agony. hp - 0

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

I revive myself and become one of the living dead. I summon my fellow zombies and we all attack you in repetitive waves that slowly lower your stamina. As my 45th wave of zombies atatcks you, you give up and lie on the ground. the ombies eat at your flesh as you scream in agony. hp - 0
you cant revive ur self fool!you _99999999hp

hp:same as was before
status: aroniscool is permently dead, kipon has the life die need to role a 6

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I eat a pie and slap you!

Showing 16-25 of 25