ForumsThe TavernChristian Club

158 28585
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I Craze77, am starting a club where fellow Christians can meet each other and talk. I have met few Christians and I would like to meet some more.

If you arent a Christian please dont post.

• 158 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Howdy!!! Welcome to the Christian Club

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Are there any new members?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Yesterday, my youth group went to this thing called the Judgement House.(Has anyone else been to one??) As we went through these 9 rooms they tell/perform us about how 4 people relationship with God can place you in heaven or Hell. If you dont believe in God you'll go to Hell, but if you do Love God and hes in your heart youll go to Heaven. In one of the rooms the 4 people are getting judged. The ones that make it to heaven go to heaven but the ones who dont believe in God go to Hell. Soo next we go to Hell. It shows the 2 people who went to Hell getting tortured. And the Devil comes out! His eyes and teeth are glowing. He looked soo freaky! But next we go to heaven. It was such a great experience. First it showed the 2 kids go to heaven and seeing God. Then God comes to us and hugs us. A bunch of people were crying. And Jesus(The actor playing him) comes over to me and says " Welcome home my child!! I have been waiting for you" I started crying myself. The man looked so much like the Jesus paintings we have. And his voice was very soothing. After that we went into this room and a whole bunch of people got saved right there!!! It was fantastic!! I suggest if there is a Judgement house ina town near you go to it!!! I cant wait till next year!

Craze77

hylian
hylian
125 posts
Nomad

Hi I am a Christian (in fact my dad is a pastor) and I was wondering how do I join?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

You just tell me and Ill add you to the club.

hylian
hylian
125 posts
Nomad

K than I would like to join

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

about the judgement room...it sounds like ur pastor is trying to scare u into believing in God cuz...that sounded REALLY SCARY. oh ya and could i join, i posted on here b4 on 3rd pg check it out if ur wondering about me.

hylian
hylian
125 posts
Nomad

[quote="Kid_Saiyain"]about the judgement room...it sounds like ur pastor is trying to scare u into believing in God cuz...that sounded REALLY SCARY. oh ya and could i join, i posted on here b4 on 3rd pg check it out if ur wondering about me.[/quote]

So showing people a small glimpse of what its going to be like is wrong? I say a glimpse cause hell is going to be a lot worse than that. I say even if they only come out of fear it is still good. At least they are in church where God can speak to them and work on there hearts so He can start a relationship with them.

coolster3000
coolster3000
75 posts
Nomad

soz for posting even though im not a christian, its just i read this and i got wat juan ment, its not just christians on this site theres lots of other religions to, others dont belive in christianaty , i dont want to break this to you but some even hate it and will want to rid of it completly, so just watch what you do and say, again sorry for posting

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

lol craze i must worn you^^ i'm not much of a follower :P

milhouse
milhouse
12 posts
Nomad

Hey Craze77 can you add me. Great idea staring this by the way.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Ill add you to the list milhouse!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Does anyone else want to join this club?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Would anyone else like to join the club?

Imagirlygirl
Imagirlygirl
91 posts
Nomad

i joined already and it rules !!!!!!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 158