ForumsThe TavernChristian Club

158 28609
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I Craze77, am starting a club where fellow Christians can meet each other and talk. I have met few Christians and I would like to meet some more.

If you arent a Christian please dont post.

• 158 Replies
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

And you can't stop me posting, as we are allowed differences of opinion.

And you can't stop me from posting comments on your profile.
racu
racu
20 posts
Nomad

does catholic count as a christian here?

Kookamooka
Kookamooka
209 posts
Nomad

Um... I'm Christian, but I would prefer that things like this would be kept on other (Christian) sites.
There are many different people of many different religions in this community and I myself would prefer that religion would not create boundaries between different cultures and many people may find this topic offensive to their culture.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Last time I checked, there was already a club for Christians. It was called church if I recall correctly.

Is there really a reason for this? Most of the posts have been...shoddy at best.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

usually i don't like to talk about personal information, but we are all friends here right?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Devoidless, I made sure+checked to see if there was another.
Also, this club is a year old.

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Last time I checked, there was already a club for Christians. It was called church if I recall correctly.

Is there really a reason for this? Most of the posts have been...shoddy at best.

Inorite? Also, I believe that if talking about other religions here is frowned upon, why should it be acceptable to talk about Christianity? Just because it's more common?
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I dont care if u talk about a differnt one, just dont bash christianity.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I wanna join the Christian club. I'm a Christian, and I'm kind of tired of atheists being so mean to Christians. I even made a thread about it. A LOT OF PEOPLE have replied on it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

and I'm kind of tired of atheists being so mean to Christians.

How do you think we feel about Christians being mean to us? At least we aren't so violent about it. :P
1,855 posts
Nomad

we arent violent about it, in the 1400s or whatever, the catholic church was

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Lol.
But i think you're in the wrong section of the forum.
There's one for religion; this is not.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I'm a Cristian you can contact me on my page fir what to do.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

sorry about the double post, I don't want to be in the club, I don't really go to church

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I'm atheist, can I join?

Showing 136-150 of 158