ForumsThe TavernChristian Club

158 28557
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I Craze77, am starting a club where fellow Christians can meet each other and talk. I have met few Christians and I would like to meet some more.

If you arent a Christian please dont post.

• 158 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

so just watch what you do and say

forget that ill hype Christianity wherever i want to!
Imagirlygirl
Imagirlygirl
91 posts
Nomad

what ????????? ^^^^^

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

read the top of page five what coolster said.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

lol no one ever posts here. well what do you think about the torah and the old testament compared? are they the same???

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Personally, I've never read the torah.
But I've been told that it is very similar.
I'll look into it later.
lol.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, the Torah is the Five Books of Moses, so partly the same?

tgregor3
tgregor3
67 posts
Nomad

your discrimnating against other religions oh and dumb @Å¡Å¡ this is in the wrong forum

tgregor3
tgregor3
67 posts
Nomad

my foment was to craze77s first comment

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

your discrimnating against other religions oh and dumb @Ã...¡Ã...¡ this is in the wrong forum

Who is, and how can this be the wrong forum (section)? This is the Tavern, it is for clubs.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I was once a christian, and I s'ose I believe in god, but I don't think he's there for us. Why? Because I was at one point I was very religious yet he answered none of my prayers. Thus I believe he is there, but not there for us.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Well you see not all prayers are answered because if they were we would be spoiled and only depend on his miricales and not his promise so God answered your prayers just somethings aren't meant to happen so they don't you can't always expect a yes to every request. Like my mom God answered my prayers so she survived her melenoma(not sure how to spell it) skin cancer and life is even better now then it used to be.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Can all of the Christian CLub Members plz pray for GodSpeed11. He wouldnt tell me the problem but plz pray for him.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

lol, I was once a christian, and I s'ose I believe in god

Toad ounce you are a christian you can never NOT be a christain.

Also I have a question for craze.

Are you baptist,cathlic or what? Becasue many people say they are CHRISTAINS and say that because they believe cathlic teachings is the same as baptist teachings.
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

Well you see not all prayers are answered because if they were we would be spoiled and only depend on his miricales and not his promise so God answered your prayers just somethings aren't meant to happen so they don't you can't always expect a yes to every request. Like my mom God answered my prayers so she survived her melenoma(not sure how to spell it) skin cancer and life is even better now then it used to be.

sweeeeetttt...

and what he said!
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

WE do not WORSHIP jews , we respect them because they are GODS people.

Showing 46-60 of 158