ForumsSupport ForumSearching for games.

13 3063
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

There should be a way to search for the maker of games,that way we could quickly get to all there games without having to search forever.

• 13 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Why just go to the game search engine?
This idea is less helpful.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well...find the game that you like that is created by your desired game creator click his name on his profile at the bottom you will see games created by the game maker..bam.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I know,but i want to find that person really fast. There should be a place where i can type there name.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

or just make a list called game creators and show all people who creatd games.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But for what do you want to find the person.
First,find his/her/their game and click on their armatar

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Or why not a section of games specifically from the collection of games that someone has made, and since there's a bunch of them, just do something like a drag bar. It would be right next to Misc or Action section, whichever side is best. Click on the drag bar and then choose which person's list of games you want to browze and then their list of games would show up just like how the other genres would show.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

Juz make a search engine 4 game creators

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You mine as well make a search for all the users.

Or why not a section of games specifically from the collection of games that someone has made, and since there's a bunch of them, just do something like a drag bar. It would be right next to Misc or Action section, whichever side is best. Click on the drag bar and then choose which person's list of games you want to browze and then their list of games would show up just like how the other genres would show.

Great idea.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

The way to search for a game is to do this... http://www.armorgames.com/tag/<game name>

Here is an example: http://www.armormgames.com/tag/zombie
^ that will find every game on the site with "zombie" in it's title, or description.

~binary Illusion

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

binary said it all
this topic is useless

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

The search bar at the top of the page..

Gigantic
Gigantic
36 posts
Nomad

The search bar at the top of the page..

Yes, he knows that Seize did you read this topic at all?Anyways apart from that uea Binary has said it all.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This can simply be done by going to the authors game and clicking their name link.

Showing 1-13 of 13