ForumsSupport ForumWhats right so far...

18 4044
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So far Armor Dan has done much to improve an already succesful site. All we can do now is suport him, tell him some things that can be changed on this site, and keep Armorgames a user-friendly place that anyone can get along in.

A great way to scratch out the long list of work that must be done is to look at the things you have already finished or are almost done with.

Lets all get into the holiday spirit and name all of the things that has gone right with this site. A little way of giving Dan a "job looking pretty damn good so far."

Along with that go ahead and say a thing or two about Christmas, this may be the closest thing to a Christmas Party that we will ever get before BetaArmor goes live.

MERRY CHRISTMAS NEWGROUNDS!

• 18 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

I am convident Dan can make this site better then NG he just need to add some things here and there and Armor games will be the most popular site in the net! MUHUHUHUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa =P

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

MERRY CHRISTMAS

i like the difference to the list of games, its has the title to each picture clear unlike the old site where it wasnt clear as to what goes where and there's ratings so you can find the best games to play easily, couple of things to congratulate Dan on

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

ArmorGames is looking pretty smooth and the new layout is wonderful.

To all the fellow beta testers, good job so far, some of you are focusing a lot on the forums, others are focusing on the games, but for the most part, everyone is trying to do their part the best they can to improving Armorgames.

With jolly good cheer, Merry Christmas to all! Leave positive feedback and share your opinions about the site's progress.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

oh crap... I said Merry Christmas Newgrounds instead of Merry Cristmas ArmorGames.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ARMORGAMES (my bad..)

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

lol, we realised, well we do need a laugh now and then XD

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes but its making armor games competetor look good lol

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

not exactly, showing that you're taking a friendly attitude to a competitor lowers their guard ... then POW

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well I will admit, I have a fear people will keep saying things liek "add this, they do that on newgrounds." or "They do this on newgrouds."

My fear of people trying to make this site a lot like newgrounds has gotten my mind boggled up. This was a result of the runescape forums when people wanted runescape to be exactly like WoW.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

both runescape and WoW: never played 'em, never want to, and you gotta give some people credit ... not all of us are on newgrounds

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i jsut go on ng to play the games lol

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

i gotta go too, c ya people

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

true = D

blinkdawg19
blinkdawg19
6 posts
Nomad

i know something he could add to the site

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

well? what is it!? if you've got a suggestion then say it at least! geez, what cliffhanger
O.- oi...

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

blink don`t revive ancient topics...this one is from Chrismas.

Showing 1-15 of 18