ForumsSupport ForumIgnore list

15 2685
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Should there be a ignore olist so when some one is your eneimie and he does not leave you alone and you do not want to tell a mod or something.

So what do you think?

• 15 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think there should be an ignore button so they can't talk to you.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ya i know right. If we do not want to talk to some one cause they are mean or somthing then put them on ignore list if we get one.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Or maybe you can get somthing to block your profile from that person.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Didn't i make a topic about "Block Users"?
But i would like it but mods won't.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

[/i]Didn't i make a topic about "Block Users"?
But i would like it but mods won't[i]

I'm pretty sure that lots of Forums were made for this topic but its good this was brought up.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

An Ignore list would be very excellent considering there are a certain few of people that don't know how to read and spam on my profile anyways. And since flagging doesn't work effectively.... It would automatically block them from the person's profile, you wouldn't be able to post on the comments = )

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Should there be a ignore olist so when some one is your eneimie and he does not leave you alone and you do not want to tell a mod or something.

So what do you think?

I think this is a good idea, as this gets rid of annoying people(believe me, there are some).

What would be cool id that the people that are in your ignore list can't post on your comments. This puts them off.

But i would like it but mods won't.

I don´t understand why moderators won't like it. Maybe because it excludes people?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Actually I think the mods would adore the idea; I randomly look on a moderator's profile and see that there are a lot of spammers "asking to be friends", "saying hey whats up", or "hey can you go ban this guy?", if it drives ME crazy, chances are it drives them crazy too.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ignore list is a great idea (not like i need 1 tho =))

caxton8
caxton8
21 posts
Nomad

ignore is a pretty good idea...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ignore list means that they can still forum post and comment on your messenger, it merely means you cannot see their comment.

Blocking users means they cannot post on your messenger at all. I think that blocking would be way more useful.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

it's really similar to what i suggested.

Block Users

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I like the idea I can keep my page spam free yay spam on my page more than 3 times bam your blocked for spamming.This has been suggested more than once it will be suggested again but I don't think it will happen but its a good idea.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Crazynaitor, you wrote the same thing for block users.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm not ok.
Lol, so I need the block option. I think ignore will be fairly useless cause they can still spam up your profile, you just won't notice.

Showing 1-15 of 15