ForumsGamesMeat Boy - My Opinion

11 3779
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Meat Boy is a really, fun and enjoyable game, on which is about a guy called Meat Boy has a date with Bandaid Girl, but she gets taken away by Dr. Fetus. A really enjoyable and challenging adventure..........

This game has lots of potential, the concept is great, the music fits in with whats happening, and collecting the bandaids requires goo thinking and skill.

The gameplay of this game is a bit like Mario, girlfriend gets taken away, and you go rescue her. The graphic are great in this game, although a bit old-fashioned which is what I really don't like about it.

Overall, this game is a normal adventure game with lots of potential, good music, good graphics and the whole game is unique.

I Rated it: 9.5/10

(This review is in the comments section of the game "Meat Boy".)

• 11 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

never played but i'll try it

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i like it

raiderr
raiderr
5 posts
Nomad

yes i loved it too

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Chowdollas everytime I see your post its spam.Why did you like it?What didn't you like?

Raiderr your pretty new here thats fine but make sure you read the rules and stuff just put Forum Rules Armor Games on google and read it thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway yea its a very enjoyable game I played it yesterday I like all the meat coming out of him when he moves.I also like the way its pretty hard on certain levels.I dislike well I actually don't dislike anything.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

ABout the game:The game is actually very fun its simple but I I don't mean by difficulty its extremely hard I can get passed level 7 on Campaign 1.
Music/Sound Effects:The music was great I have to say it really fitted the game.The osund effects were good too you could hear Meat Boy die.
Controls:The controls were easy arrows to move and space to jump.
Artwork:Tghe artwork is good its cool the way you die and its cool the way you can just slide along and see the meat juice.
Suggestions:Just one for the game
~Hvae 5 lives for the game
Overall:The game was fantastic I must say I will give it 9/10 and add it to my faves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It got a merit =P

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

well geez sorry if you want ill tell you my likes and dislikes

dislikes:i dislike the fact that it tells me too stop eating meat and the difficulty of the game

Mastercrafter
Mastercrafter
2 posts
Nomad

MB is nice game, but i donna find it so good...

FinalVania
FinalVania
14 posts
Nomad

I think its a 9.5/10.

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

i love meat boy, its a lil bit challenging and you get to create maps for it... speaking of which, if you create maps, post them in meat boy maps to share....

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

thanks for saying what you think about MB

hurry888
hurry888
4 posts
Nomad

I like the game, it looks a bit classic, but it's still a very fun game, I particulary like it that you can see where MB has walked/climbed, Also collecting bandaides and completing the levels is quite hard, so it poses a challenge. So again, I like it and I rated it a 9.5.

Showing 1-11 of 11