ForumsSupport Forumlike searching the whole community

6 1795
Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

I wasn't sure if there was already was a topic on this but wouldn't it be a better idea to like have a search page in the community section . Like your searching for a topic but not sure where the topic would be found under. I think it be good idea.

• 6 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

There was one but it was taken aways because it was too vague. You still search it but I don't want to waste my time telling you. If you really want to know post on my profile.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

O my god man!!
Yes like a million of them!!
This should get dleted or blocked

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

O my god man!!
Yes like a million of them!!
This should get dleted or blocked

You have to understand he is not aware of this situation. IF you want to be helpful don't start talking about duplicate topics.
Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

ok another Have they erased any of the old topics orginally put up? Is that why there are to many threads?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

ok another Have they erased any of the old topics orginally put up? Is that why there are to many threads?
ost likely it's just because only a very small amount of people bothers searching for duplicate treads...
Which a search would possibly solve...

Anyway, last time I heard about this, someone stated they were working on getting it to work better, intending to getting it back up.
Now, let's dig one of those older threads op so this can be properly locked...
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Meh... it would be nice... but many users would be like... oh.. it takes to long to load, who cares.

Showing 1-6 of 6