ForumsWEPRLets talk about heaven....

805 146855
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I know alot of people avoid thees posts about GOD and Heaven but I just want to know peoples oppions about heaven.Do you belive there is a heaven and if you do what do you think its like?

• 805 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Ill start , I do believe in heaven and the bible says that there are streets of gold and there is no sin whatsoever.

metalhead14
metalhead14
50 posts
Nomad

yes i believe there is a heaven seriously i also read that theres streets of gold and that supposedly its going to be on earth because the lord promised it would be our home forever i think thats right im not sure

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yes its all in the bible.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Ha, heaven and no sin... man, c'mon lets be real they say sex is a sin... then how are we gonna have children without sex?
And if sex is a sin then bring me to hell because I have sinned a lot... i bet there is hot babes in hell and the devil must be one stud!

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

That is totally a lie! The bible never says sex is sin!But it is a sin if you have sex before you are totally devoted to your spouse.(married)

BIgTose
BIgTose
10 posts
Nomad

Sex is not a sin. Sexual deviencies are, but not sex in of itself.

As for heaven, it doesnt exists. When you die, your just dead.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Hm and what do you think happens after you die?You go to hell my friend HELL.Enless you belive in god.You are right about the devieces part.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

What ever, they still say sex is a sin, one way or another... what ever
You die, you die
Or you start a new life as something else
Or you become a ghost

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Sex isn't a sin. The manner in which you have sex is the sin. Meaning, premarital or forced.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Very true.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Oh my god people, we have been over this... IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM SEX IS SORT OF A SIN

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

I hope i am worther of going in to heaven.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

yes, everyone does... I do hope its there myself but... i truley dont know....

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Heaven is not for everyone, Muslims and Jews don't belive in heaven. Well not God and jesus Heaven.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well the Muslims and Jews go there anyways because the Christian idea of heaven is the true one.

Showing 1-15 of 805