ForumsWEPRLets talk about heaven....

805 146854
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I know alot of people avoid thees posts about GOD and Heaven but I just want to know peoples oppions about heaven.Do you belive there is a heaven and if you do what do you think its like?

• 805 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

True but, Jews and Muslims don't belive in Them or Jesus. And we're not 100% true that their is a heaven, I hope their is, but we have no proof, hopefulley god would... show uss...

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

well what if heaven is not true?!
What if you die and are re-born has someone or something else?

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

well as much as i'd like to believe there is a heaven i still ahve my doubts. and there is a study on what happenes after death and im thinking taht ghosts are real, the After death experiences, i think they're called, all seem the same: the person is looking around the room outside of there body, and even some people can tell exactly waht was happening in the room at that time too, pretty spooky. So im gonna say that, at least at one stage after death, you are a ghost, or some sort of bodyless being.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well for those who don't believe in ghosts
I sorry to say but there is no believing in the matter. Ghosts are just as much here as humans are.
If you say you don't believe in ghosts, you are pretty much saying you don't believe in animals

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I know there are so many happenings that prove ghosts are really there that if you didn't belive in them you would have to be pretty ignorant, or just afraid of them and making yourself think they aren't real. Even christians can belive in ghost: what are we when we are in heaven? Just copies of ourselves of our lives?

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Ghosts and magic are real! Anyone saying that it isn't needs to do their homework! For example, all the things that exist in Harry Potter, can in fact be done. The author practices them herself! It is very real as well as very dark and scary at the same time!

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

raistlin good point, maybe we are ghosts... hmmmm here are some things to think about
1) we is heaven located (specifically)
2)What state of being are we
3)what age are we in heaven
4)are there animals and such?
5)is there money
6)is there babes
7)Can we do whatever we want to
8)what do you do in heaven
9)is there lakes, rivers, oceans

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Ghosts and magic are real! Anyone saying that it isn't needs to do their homework! For example, all the things that exist in Harry Potter, can in fact be done. The author practices them herself! It is very real as well as very dark and scary at the same time!

You're...joking, right?
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

WTF? where the f*ck did you get harry pothead and magic from?

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

No Zoosuit, I'm not. She said all about it during a recent interview. But this is off-topic so I'll shut up now!

And, there is no reason to imply cursing... I got it from the fact that ghosts and magic in some peoples minds, go hand-in-hand!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

what awaits us in heaven is divine bliss eternal rest and 10000$ in cash

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

It is going to be a great place.

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

HEAVEN that's where I live.

The_Smileys_War_Page
The_Smileys_War_Page
8 posts
Nomad

hey sex isn't a sin, it just depends when you peform the sexual intercourse.only before marrage its a sin and after its not and they can do it whenever they want to. and no i dont think heaven exists.
religion causes alot of wars and millions die, but its not the religions problem its the people that say its bad, take world war 2 for example. i think religio was created to help people explain the thing around them they didn't understand, like the ancient aztecs they thought the sun would go away unless they sacrifice people.

religion is NOT real.

The_Smileys_War_Page
The_Smileys_War_Page
8 posts
Nomad

neither is heaven

Showing 16-30 of 805