ForumsSupport ForumSearch

5 2692
pckinney
pckinney
1 posts
Nomad

Something that I think Armor Games needs and deserves is a more extensive search engine. In the current search engine there is already a scroll down bar, but there is nothing on it except "Games". Now this would work if there were other types of applications on this website such as flash movies or something of that kind, but since there are only flash games here this scroll down bar should be eliminated. You should leave the current search box where it is, but once you have typed something in and hit the enter key there should be more options. Such as a way to sort by rating, alphabetical order, date submitted, ect. This would help someone who isn't looking for a specific game just the highest rated game or the newest game. Now I realize that these are just ideas and they should be expanded on because they may have flaws in them or maybe there is just not enough detail, I'm not sure. But I think that a system of this type would be a great addition to Armor Games.

• 5 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

um well if you want to know the highest rated game there is already a way to do that,and that is to use this page and click on the search by rating button(labeled rating)

Also the drop-down bar used to be used,b/c they had a community search option that was removed.The reason for that was that it didn't work very well,but there is still a way to use it through a URL trick that was discovered awhile back.If you want to know it then just comment on my profile page.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

http://armorgames.com/category/all]

To find the most recent or highest rated go to the link and click the option in the corner.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Either way works, but I don't think you need the ] at the end.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You don't even need the all. My comp was lagging so it took like 2 minutes to load my post so I didn't see crimson's post.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Guys, I think the problem was solved; there's no need to post suggestion after suggestion X(

Showing 1-5 of 5