Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

How to...

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 12:54am

maximusyo

maximusyo

0 posts

I wanted to know where i can create game or tell me a good thing to dowload to create them i would love to build some rpg games and a lot of these thing to post them on armor games =) thanks if someone anwser  =)

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 12:59am

Kid_Saiyain

Kid_Saiyain

449 posts

try [url=http://yoyogames.com]

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 1:42am

maximusyo

maximusyo

0 posts

Thanks a lot i'll try it if someone other have more link send them too thanks =)

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 1:56am

maximusyo

maximusyo

0 posts

If someone could send me a video that explain me how to create a game with this cuz i got a lil bit dificulty to understand how it work that could be great thanks Just a youtube video could be great thanks a lot =)

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 11:45pm

maximusyo

maximusyo

0 posts

Okay now i created my game But armor game do not accept it They say Your game file must be an SWF What that mean ?!? XD

Posted Oct 15, '08 at 11:48pm

plokkey

plokkey

4,469 posts

Yoyogames is not really a decent program. Look at the Programming Help section it will show you all you need to know.

Game maker does not make SWF (shockwave flash??) so it doesn not allow you to submit it to armorgames.

Posted Oct 16, '08 at 12:28am

im_tha_man

im_tha_man

272 posts

Do they have a Game Maker for mac yet? other than V3.9.9 because that one is like, I don't know how to describe it, like funky and hard, I prefer Game Maker 7 because thats the program I know how to use really well but yeah if there is someone tell me because I have looked far and wide, all I could find was the PC version. =/

Posted Oct 16, '08 at 11:11pm

maximusyo

maximusyo

0 posts

llol sorry about my stupidity but where is the programming help section? XD

Posted Oct 16, '08 at 11:25pm

plokkey

plokkey

4,469 posts

Its near the bottom of the forums.

If you still can't find it here is the link.

http://armorgames.com/community/forum/3 … ming-help/

Posted Oct 17, '08 at 5:10am

Moegreche

Moegreche

2,760 posts

Making a good game can be a ridiculously overwhelming task, and I'm not sure that the yoyogame maker can accomplish what you need - especially when you need to convert it.
There are some free flash makers out there, but you still need a good working knowledge of flash in order to be an effective game maker.  Otherwise it is an exercise in frustration.

Reply to How to...

You must be logged in to post a reply!