ForumsSupport ForumToo many users

41 10309
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I've noticed that there are way too many users that don't even do anything or even plan to do anything on Armorgames. They just created an account to create an account. So I was thinking and maybe something can be made so if an account is not been used for more then a certain period of time, then I think it should be deleted. Even though they don't really take up space it just kind of bothers me. How do you guys feel about the massive amount of users that don't do anything?

• 41 Replies
Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

you know roy maybe everyone is just not as cool as me and you and cant make friends who know.

but i still think we cant have enough users it great haveing large amount of pople on the site!!!

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

yeah you're right, i'm sorry
but why are they creating accounts and then don't use it??? they can play the games without register and i think everyone who has an account should rate the games at least or not??

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

hmmmm you have just brought up a good point roy hmmm lets wait and see some responses now....hmmmmm yes i see

SwitchFoot
SwitchFoot
43 posts
Shepherd

that's why i said we should add the email verification. This would end all the junk accounts from even being created!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey I know I'm kind of late, but I totally agree with Asherlee's idea. It's kind of what I said, but thinking way more logically and fairer. Thanks for adding those great suggestions to my idea Asherlee.

Grantius
Grantius
45 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal. It's not like extra accounts are taking up a bunch of space or ruining the site or anything. I figure almost all of the people who come on this site just come to play games, not to talk in forums or to make friends. I don't think that inactive accounts really need to be deleted. Just... honestly, who cares? And besides, it makes it so much more impressive when you're 97 out of 35,000 instead of 97 out of 2000.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

no witch foot dont delete me im on almost every day oh wait i have 507 phew but what if people just joined and the chek thing just started and theirs got deleted when they were going to use theirs???

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I would only agree to this under certain terms, like Asherlee said. I think that would be reasonable. Because normally, if I have not been on a site for over a year, I would probably like to have my account deleted because I don't like to have excessive accounts on the internet.

But some people like to keep their accounts around, and visit them every so often. I think it might upset some people if we started deleting accounts.

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

Yeah I agree with Carlie, Aherlee and DEFINTLEY Grantius lol. I love being in the top 50 out of 35,000 lol.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Why is ANYONE here concerned with this.

Stop posting about this issue, it is freaking retarded you guys think you have any right to comment on how people use their accounts.

Just because you 12 year olds do nothing with your lifes except to play flash games and create pointless topics about how you think a insanely successful website is run doesn't mean you could do the same.

Shut the hell up already and be happy that you are in the top ten people on this website who have wasted more of their life than someone who is ranked behind you.

iFREi
iFREi
27 posts
Nomad

the account should be deleted after 1 month, some ppl go on vacation for a week or 2 but 1 month is long enough

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

i agree with carlie

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

In response to Idrumtomuch's comment-you signed for this site too didn't you, wouldn't that make you a 12 year old retard? Really man stop dissing us, the minimum age to sign up is 13 and most people here are least 14. Who the hell are you to say that just because we happen to be active we have no lifes?! just because we got some spare time on our hands gives you right to make stupid assumptions like that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

@ idrumtoomuch

Your argument can be used against you. Why are YOU so concerned what others are concerned about if you believe that being concerned about such things is ridiculous? YOU shouldn't even bother posting about it.

Also, there is absolutely no reason why you have to insult people for voicing their opinions. I have read several times where you consistently do this. I suggest you fix your attitude.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hey people just calm down,
Im just happy people know about AG atleast..right...

People still make an acount to join nomatter what there are doing.

ARMOR GAMES is still getting noticed.

Showing 16-30 of 41