ForumsSupport ForumAffilates?

8 1731
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

How about AG gets some affilates, or joins a topsite? I think this would be a good idea to further increase traffic, and advertise AG in a way that doesn't cost anything.
Thoughts?

• 8 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

It costs money, man. We can't just join a site without that bigger site getting something out of it. Advertising in general costs money to do. So free advertising for AG is out of the picture.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure you can join a topsite without paying anything. I'll check right now, fact is it doesn't acutally have advertise your site but it shows traffic and ranking in comparsion to other sites. As for Affilating thats just mutual agreement between sites to link with one another.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, like I thought theres no fee for joining a topsite. All you gotta do is give a address, site name, a password for the account, and banner ddress and poof! your on.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, now you put it differently than I pictured. You would of course have to have connections with that site. And there are large gaming sites, but that many that are larger than AG. There's Newgrounds, Addicting Games, Kongregate, and a few possible others, but AG is actually a pretty big gaming site.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah that would but cool but very unlikely.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I would like to see AG but yeah it's mainly a game site.
Kong and others are very the same and mostly a chat site.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We do have the 'Link to Us' page, that other sites can use to link to us. That is sort of an affiliation.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

You mean those little banner things that you add to your signature on forums to get members? I'd prefer just getting on a topsite. I could add right now using one of banners, though.Althought that would require staff permission, of course.

Showing 1-8 of 8