ForumsSupport ForumUser Page Customization

19 2798
Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

In User Page Customization; I don't mean background editing or anything like that. The big thing I'd like is intractable message boards.
With this you could properly organize a clan or a daily message. Meaning if someone went to your page wanting to join your clan and they clicked, a 'Join Clan' button of some sort, it would put them in somewhere...

• 19 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think that would be pretty cool like then a message owuld be sent to the user if oyu wanted to let them in your clan or something.Good suggestion I like it.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

oooooh, yeah, Id like that, great suggestion, lets hope it happens one of these days...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But how could it help AG?

oooooh, yeah, Id like that, great suggestion, lets hope it happens one of these days...

You didn't even say why!
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

juan brings up a good point. How, other than making it easier to join clans, will it help AG. Armor Games is focused on games, and not being clan-centric.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

But how could it help AG?

Not all support or suggestions help AG
In User Page Customization; I don't mean background editing or anything like that. The big thing I'd like is intractable message boards.
With this you could properly organize a clan or a daily message. Meaning if someone went to your page wanting to join your clan and they clicked, a 'Join Clan' button of some sort, it would put them in somewhere...

You are absolutely right brother! This is 100% a great idea!
You would be able to join clans
Keep track of friends (because maybe a message board will say if they are on or not)
And so on...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That would only satisfy a few users and many people would hate it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Maybe everyone doesnt have a clan so it would just be a waste.

There's your answer.
Not many people have one and if someone had that feature everyone else would like to have another one.
Then fighting occurs.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

There's your answer.
Not many people have one and if someone had that feature everyone else would like to have another one.
Then fighting occurs.

What would people fight about?...
I think it's a nice idea, but it's not needed at all.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well this could also be used for people who post their status,like Carlie does.That way they wouldn't have to go through at least 3 different pages to update it.I think other things could go first,but in the long run I think this could be a convenient little feature.

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Did you all read the 'message of the day part'. I like the criticism, it's helpful. I just noticed it turned from criticism to an argument. It could have more universally useful purposes. Maybe it would have tabs on it, and here's what some might be:

Tab 1: Labeled friends, this tab would let you know when friends are online. It would also act as an instant messenger when you click a friends name.

Tab 2: Labeled Clan, this tab could be for clan updates of any sort. This tab could be similar to Tab 1 and let you know what clan members are on and let you I.M them.

Tab 3: Labeled User Status, this tab could be used for updates on your mood or other things.

Tabs 4+: I will let you decide!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Tab 1: Labeled friends, this tab would let you know when friends are online. It would also act as an instant messenger when you click a friends name.

This idea i like.
I made a thread about it but they said no.=(

Tab 3: Labeled User Status, this tab could be used for updates on your mood or other things.
Moods?Mm maybe not.But, updates is another thing i would like to see.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This idea could be useful to those people who run really huge clubs.

But I won't accept it unless it has more uses.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Savorath, that is pretty much a copy of some things suggested put together, so that would make it even HARDER to implement.

Zombie_Survival
Zombie_Survival
41 posts
Nomad

It's not ONLY for large clubs! My god! And for copying, I don't go rummaging through old posts! I never took full credit for the originality of this idea! Now if you read the whole thing you would have commented more constructively!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What I'm trying to say is, smaller clubs can organize their members without giving the developer more trouble trying to implement a huge update. Read my comment carefully before telling me to comment more constructively.

Showing 1-15 of 19