ForumsSupport ForumThe Store

7 3903
Dark_Light
Dark_Light
8 posts
Nomad

I mean what are you going to do with the things there like the sticker. Ya that'll do some damage to whatever you put it on. The only thing I like the is that [url]http://armorgames.com/store/item/5/ball-revamped-ball[/url]

• 7 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, you're supposedly 13, stick it on a binder or a book cover.

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Spamer Asherlee? Anyway if you dont want the stickers than why are you complaining about it when all u need to do is not buy it at all.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

how is she a spammer? a double post is a simple impatience or computer mistake, anywayz I don't really care for anything in the store, I heard they're getting more stuff for it though, that'll be nice

and yes, stick the sticker on the back of your car for all we care, binders, notebook, stick it in someone's hair, or slam it somewhere around your school(my school has Newgrounds stickers everywhere in bathrooms, on walls, ceilings, places only the Iron Giant could reach somehow.) and yes, you don't need to buy it however...
be creative with the sticker O.O
-dramatic saying

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There will be a more things to come soon I am sure

As far as stickers go, you can put them just bout anywhere! In your room, on your notebooks, on your computer. I used to have a Jmtb02 sticker on my car!

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Another wonderful post from a 12 year old.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No one here is 12?

SwitchFoot
SwitchFoot
43 posts
Shepherd

....idrumtomuch.... that was really rude.

Showing 1-7 of 7