Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kings Island

Posted Oct 21, '08 at 6:00am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

What did you think about the game, What did you like about the gameply,graphics,music,storyline, and things like that,

The game too me was a great game and lots too do and its pretty long.

Posted Oct 21, '08 at 11:06am

raigeki

raigeki

692 posts

needs a map. and decrease the "clicking". means when i click the enemy once it will attack automatically. and when i click once on the field. it will continue walking not stopping and click again to move.

Posted Oct 21, '08 at 11:09am

Kid_Saiyain

Kid_Saiyain

449 posts

i need to play it! sounds like fun =)

Posted Oct 21, '08 at 11:24am

Boyinawell

Boyinawell

46 posts

Its pretty fun, but ive killed the boss in area 2, and now have no clue where to go, i thought ive explored every exit, and theres the one to the forest it wont let me go through...  im confused, haha.  i will keep trying.

Definitely a good game, though, everyone should try it.

Pretty good graphics, easy to use interface and controls, music is pretty standard and so far the storyline is alright too.

Cant wait to get a little further into it :)

Posted Oct 21, '08 at 4:23pm

ALUKARD1

ALUKARD1

850 posts

I think that it does not deserve its rating because its so bad.

Posted Oct 22, '08 at 12:27am

99percentcomplete

99percentcomplete

268 posts

Its pretty fun, but ive killed the boss in area 2, and now have no clue where to go, i thought ive explored every exit, and theres the one to the forest it wont let me go through...  im confused, haha.  i will keep trying.

Seems to me you need to find a flag, click it to pick it up and go to the tower somewhere, sorry I can't give exact location of either. I think I played this on a different site before it arrived here, jsut thought I'd let you know.

Posted Oct 22, '08 at 11:24am

mikybee93

mikybee93

22 posts

Eh, it was decent.
I just wish that there were more choices.
It's either sword or bow... and u can have health or attack.
Magic played almost no role in the game at all, which would have been cool.
Also, there were too many of the same weapon dropped. Every guy i killed dropped a freakin short sword or short bow.

Reply to Kings Island

You must be logged in to post a reply!