ForumsSupport ForumMore AP for Submitting Games

26 3354
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I feel that the current level of 20 armor points for submitting a game seems a bit low.

Think about this:
Rating a game or making a quick comment gives you 2 AP and requires less than a minute of work. <b>2AP per minute</b>
Giving a real comment that usually earns a merit takes me about seven minutes. 27/7~ <b>3AP per minute</b>

Creating a really good flash game usually takes months of work, yet this only earns you 20AP, which even though it is a lot, does not yield very many APs per how much work you put into it.

What would ArmorGames be without games? (It would only be Armor, which is still pretty fun to wear and mess around with, however, after a while would get boring and sold at an antique store or left in the garage to gather dust...)

Usually, developers are very busy people, and don't often have time to comment on other people's games or post in the forums. However, these are the ones who contribute the most to AG.

Changing this wouldn't really make a major difference, since very few players actually create their own games, however, I still think it is important to appreciate the hard work of these developers.

Just something to think about,
Andreas

• 26 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 26