ForumsNewcomers Forumhow long did you take to find the forums?

30 5220
shermzx
shermzx
571 posts

actually i think that the "community" should be changed into forum.

because i took about 1 month to notice because i did not know there was a forum and "community" did not really suggest it's purposes.

• 30 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,199 posts

Lol took me like 2 weeks then i saw community and checked it out.

sanny
sanny
124 posts

a month

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

But community emphasizes a sense of "grouping" and unity. It's not just a place where people can come and socialize and discuss hot topics (like a forum would) -- but to help others and create new ideas, in order to make AG a better place.

shermzx
shermzx
571 posts

but the problem is,most people would not take notice of community as a forum is not commonly referred to as "community"

mikybee93
mikybee93
23 posts

I'm used to it being called community, but I know that most people aren't.

It should be changed IMO.

Zophia
Zophia
9,472 posts

Took me a day...
I checked out most of the links scattered on the site in the first week of my being here.
Maybe it would make it easier for people to find it, but they could just squish their attention up a little.

I don't know. D:

Sodas
Sodas
319 posts

4 months I didn't know anything about the forums I though a forum posts was a post to John.

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

Yeah... but when you think about "Community" -- you think people... talking.. to each other. I didn't think it was very hard to find the forums at all. Calling it a "Forum" would just sound so generic anywho. Maybe, "Community Forum" :P

Zega
Zega
6,969 posts

Took me.... a day or something. I don't really remember but I think it was like that.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,714 posts

when i become a member of something i would check eveything the site has to ooffer and that means all the links...so i found out that community was the forums the same day i joined...

kevin44
kevin44
1,803 posts

I found it the day after I joined... the first day all I did was play games, then I was clicking around wondering what community was and it turned out it was the forums. So even if community isn't too clear I think people will click on it anyways to see what it is.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,493 posts

I think I saw it about a week before I even signed up.Is this mainly focused on newcomers though?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,657 posts

it took me a couple months because I didn't know what it meant by community and the link was really small =/. I just sorta was like: well whats a community? and I clicked it.

jb701926
jb701926
287 posts

Took me two months. :P

juan999999
juan999999
3,078 posts

I found it after i joined.
I made this account rapidly surfed onto every page reading every little thing and knowing how to use them.

Showing 1-15 of 30