ForumsSupport ForumAccounts

10 3117
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Hello people of Armorgames.
Im telling you guys to change your passwords Each month.
By not changing you passwords every month,You're running a risk of your account getting hacked.
I had the same experience and i don't want you guys to have the same one.
You can either make a new account and Report the hacker or give up.
Thanks for reading.
-L337

• 10 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is a smart idea to change passwords on accounts, on this site or others every so often. It is also suggested that it contains both letters and numbers, so it isn't something that is easy to guess.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

I go with Carlie.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I have a pass, pretty good 9.9

Good for all most a year now.

And all mind, why would you want to hack a AG account, Really ridicules. AT least a runescape account or some kind.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I have a 14 letter + number + symbol password. I think mine's pretty solid. Even more solid than Prince Prospero's Castle in "The Masque of the Red Death" from Edgar Allen Poe = ) .

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Well, I have a pass, pretty good 9.9

Good for all most a year now.

And all mind, why would you want to hack a AG account, Really ridicules. AT least a runescape account or some kind.

Dan has a point, the only thing you could do with an armorgames profile is spam and get banned. But I think hackers also target developers...
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, I don't think hackers would target a normal user. But even so I change my password once every 2-3 months.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Hehe, just changed my password to something not as obvious (my old one was ridiculous)~
Changing it every once in a while can be a good idea.
Just make sure it's something you can remember! D:
I can't count the number of times I've had to reset my Photobucket password because of my faulty memory...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Something I can use my education for!! Every password have to be diferent, do not use the same password the next 10 to 20 times you change, use 1-4 capital letters, 1-4 numbers, and 4+ small letters. Never give out your password, do not use an obvious one, never use your account name as a password, or something similar, nor use your real name. Do not ever give out the password to others, not even if you change it the day after.
Safety first~~

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

carlie, can admins and mods see our passwords?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I do not think any one can see our passwords, well, not even ourselves? It would be a break of the policy, if they could.
Passwords are made to be secrets, and only the user knows it.

Showing 1-10 of 10