ForumsSupport ForumDo you think this a good idea?

23 3180
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Do you think this a good idea?
For Halloween we should have like pumkin's for Amratar's or witches or a guy with a pumkin head!

• 23 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Again, would the solution not be to ask some of the artists from the art section to make some? That way members cold contribute to the batch, and it would be all free?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yep!
Maybe a contest between the most favorite and maybe create a poll!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Again, would the solution not be to ask some of the artists from the art section to make some? That way members cold contribute to the batch, and it would be all free?

well the artists have to get paid to draw art and asking them to go out of their way to do something not specified in their jobs directions might not be a good idea...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why? I would love to draw one or two armatars for free? I am talking members here, the members doing the contests in the art section. It would be no work at all just to make a contest, and tell that the five/ten best will be used as holiday armatars?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

well the artists have to get paid to draw art and asking them to go out of their way to do something not specified in their jobs directions might not be a good idea...

I think it would be pretty cool to have a contest or something like that, and I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have any trouble to get a ton of members to participate... we probably wouldn't need to hire artists.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Mods work harder than you recon.
If they wouldn't there would be little games and nice features.
What do you do to help?
Insult people telling them we get our butts into everything?

Well, that's not really the point of this thread. AG hires an artist, the mods don't draw them themselves, so this wouldn't be much extra work for the mods, other than judging it. We could just include it in the Art Skills Competition thread already and it could be a subject. So I think this is a good idea.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

sorry i misread the message

Why? I would love to draw one or two armatars for free? I am talking members here, the members doing the contests in the art section. It would be no work at all just to make a contest, and tell that the five/ten best will be used as holiday armatars?

and yea i guess that would be kool
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Good idea but there should be a Halloween theme to AG.

Showing 16-23 of 23