ForumsSupport ForumRanks

8 1661
Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

What i think should happen is that there should be a bar at the bottom of the rank page with your amount of ap for the month what do you think?

• 8 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

What i think should happen is that there should be a bar at the bottom of the rank page with your amount of ap for the month what do you think?

Why do you want the idea to happen?

I really don't think it's that useful unless people are absolutely dying to be the Current Leaders board. Though, it would be kind of cool to see how much AP you've earned in a month, but then again, it's useless to know that unless you're going to be on that list.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

It would be nice... but I think it is one of those features that is just not necessary.

And if you are one of the current (monthly) leaders, you can see how many AP you've gotten that month on the current (not lifetime) leaderboards.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'd prefer if it calculated your average AP, but then again, both of those ideas do not need to be implemented, if your dying to know, simply record it yourself.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, it would be glitchy.

I wish it could be fixed, but even the AG workers don't know what the problem is.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I don't think this is a must-have feature, because you could simply do the math yourself.
~Take the AP from the end of last month and subtract it from the AP at the end of this month.

So, there really isn't a huge demand for a feature like that. But I like that your thinking for ways to improve AG.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I like the idea I have to say but really if people knew how much AP they needed to be on the Current Leaders there would probably be alot of spam but id that didn't happen its a good idea.

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

yeah that is a good point, but then it would be there fault for not having fun

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

It's not really needed. Honestly I would prefer more armatars. You can easily calculate your average AP gain a day and record it on your profile.

Showing 1-8 of 8