ForumsSupport ForumOnly 30 seconds

24 3938
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Many many many comments pages of games are filled with comments like "good" "awesome" "bad" "..." "I don't like" "Fun!"Comments like these can be turned into good comments in only 30 seconds.

I played White Board Tower Defense.
The first thing that came into my head after the 5 minutes was "Difficult" Many people would think this and simply write bad. After a little bit of thinking I came up with this.
"I didn't really like this game because I found it too difficult. Even in the early levels. I guess I don't have the mind for Tower Defense."

It only takes 30 seconds

• 24 Replies
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Yes I know spammers don't play games. But they are many people who play the game for a minute and post the spam level of comment. Even if they are only going to play the game for 1 minute, they can still give a worthwhile post. I don't see why they don't do this. If they are just trying to get massive amounts of AP, then they may as well write half decent comments, so they won't get deleted...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I take a minute to play it and a minute to comment it.
I don't see why some people just don't do it.
How hard can it be?

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I don't really see your point Firetail explain more please.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

he got confused with the armatar.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well it's not like peeps are ever going to stop unless there all warned by the mods. I just flag every single on that i see.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if i were to post soley for AP then i wouldnt even post a one word sentence... it doesnt even take 10 seconds to make 2 or 3 extra words... but i dont and make 7 or 6 or word comments...normally...

well ur right

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, some people...just type numbers and random letters...not what I call thoughtful...or helpful to any author.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

d7dhshds87duhsdy7sdyassssdf456553fsddd44443d4345t9lols

Translating.......
Yes,and that is what i hate about those users.I really get annoyed

fr2clubmaster
fr2clubmaster
64 posts
Nomad

ya i hate it when people spam