ForumsGamesSecret of the master of the secret seas

3 3047
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Banland... a port not found on your map, head south to Alsond and follow the coast south to a river... go to the end to find banland... go to the market and you can buy max of anything without a dime out of pocket... but beware you will not be able to sell or buy new ships...

• 3 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

You gotta wonder if I'm the only one who found Banland... and the search is for Alesond not Alsond, sorry... you gain unlimited money by buying from its market, the river path is also where you find the diamond arc. very interesting, theres no town hall or ship yard, your money amount is replaced with NaN which allows you to buy the max of anything, anywhere...

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

You gotta wonder if I'm the only one who found Banland

The first? Or the only one here? Because I found it and once you get unlimited money the games gets boring. Actually it gets boring after you get the best ship and everything. It just needs more stuff. And maybe the game developer could emphasize everything else other than buying goods, going to another city and then selling, then repeating, because that's pretty much all I did. At the beginning you wouldn't dream of fighting, you'll never find the rare stuff, ever. And finding other materials for a port is just a pain.
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

yeah, but just so everyone knows you can find the diamond arc on the west side of the river (you'll need the map to see the details)

Showing 1-3 of 3