ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZezima's Quest 'Story' (I started writing it at school).

22 7426
BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Welcome to my story, Zezima's Quest.

I hope you like it and yeah, enjoy!

Once there was a great warrior born amongst many other kids. His name was Zezima. He is now older and has been teaching others how to become a warrior and never show fear.

"Zezima!" says a warrior as he comes running up to Zezima saying something "We have a war on our hands and we have to fight, They're comming by sundown!" "Hmm, Get our soldiers ready and archers, we might need to have some catapaults."

"Sundown is almost here, Zezima." Says a archer above the castle walls. "I know, wait! There is a large army, THEY HAVE ARRIVED!" Says Zezima with a rough tone. "Tell the town to go home and hide!" Says Zezima. "On it." Says a soldier.

It is now sundown and they are closer...

"Positions, people!" says Zezima "Archers... Fire arrows ready..." "FIRE!!!" The sound of the arrows are flying past catapaults and soldiers. "SHIELDS" Says a Warlord called "Masamune".

"I shall take your head like nothing!"

TO BE CONTINUED.

• 22 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I don't like how it goes straight to the action with no background. Talk about him growing up, his life, his childhood, and how he got to where he is.

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

OK!!! Here we are all, I'll be continuing it, BUT! I might not be able to do much, I'm to busy doing other stuff then this, I'm not very good at like Text-graphic sort of thing and I'm only a kid, hope you enjoy!

[Continuing of the intro]

"I shall take your head like nothing!"

Everyone starts charging as the arrows are hitting shields.
Masumune retreats back... Foolishly, Zezima goes around the battle zone, quietly as possible with 4 men along with him.
They reach a strange camp an Masumune is there. Masumune yells 'NOW!!!' Several men charge out of tents fast!

"Take them to the Arena!" Yells Masumune Date.

They arive at an Arena of somesort...

"What are we doing here?" Says one of Zezima's soldiers.

"You are going to fight to death..." Says Masumune in a smart voice.

"NO, WAY!" Yells the soldiers...

"Men... We have to, Forgive me." Zezima slashes towards one of his fellow soldiers through his helmet and kills him just like a knife going through butter. The other soldiers gasp and 2 of them start to fight eachother.

"Looks like it's me and you..." Say's Zezima and a strong, deep voice..."

"You're nothing to me, Zezima..." Says the soldier in a deep voice.

------------------------------------------------------------
Did you all like it, Chapter one is coming later!

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

By the way, That isn't chapter one it's intro!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I think that is fantastic so far BlackOwt I can't believe taht is still hasn't gotten to chapter one I can't wait for some more BlackOwt.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I quit RS when I was level 83. How could you be such a fan of an RS nerd?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

In real life Zezima is a guy >_>
And real big fanboy RS springs to mind, no offence.

Also, cenere, why didnt you just tell him the button?

Nice storey anywayz

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

eh cool little rs story

Showing 16-22 of 22