ForumsSupport ForumNew Color for Friends

23 2870
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Every day I see that long list of active people on the forums, but it would be nice if the friends that were on the forums were highlighted in a distinct color so I know they are posting here. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

• 23 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Any of the ideas could work, I just want some way to show that my friends are still posting as usual, and not dead =( whether it is in the forums or the friends list in your profile is up to the moderators and how they feel is better.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

the friends thing sounds great!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Can you say why please?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The person meant to show your friend's post in a different color. Like Green for Admin, blue for Moderator. A possible red could work. One drawback though. Their is a lot of people on AG every day. The Mods and Admins can use font because theirs only 7 or 8 here but 1000s of people online with lots of friends could be a bit of a challenge.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't really matter because they could just talk on each others profiles.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I like that. But in regards to the remark on how it shows those whom have been active in the forums over the past 5 minutes, I believe that what would be nice would be a "Online Members," page. Click on the page and it will show a list (similar to the one on forums) however it should also give a search engine for when there are thousands of members active at once.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Good idea Shint although I have no friends here I think it could work for some people who had lots of friend and even one or two really good idea.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

My idea would be great and highly beneficial to the AG forums, however we need a recommendation from a moderator. And even if you have few friends on the forums, it should still work, gives you extra motivation to nab some more = )

Showing 16-23 of 23