ForumsProgramming ForumForgive me Mr/Ms Moderator...

3 3663
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Even though this appears to be spam, it is not. I am currently working on a flash tool to help forumers, so I need to know how different characters show up in the browser.

You can lock this thread if you want, but please don't delete it until I am completely done.

Andreas...

{1 to 25}[][][][][][][][][ ][
][][][
][][][][][][][][][][][][]
{26 to 50}[\Z][][][][][][ ][!]["][#][$][%][&]['][(][)][*][+][,][-][.][/][0][1][2]
{51 to 75}[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][:][;][<][=][>][?][@][A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H][I][J][K]
{76 to 100}[L][M][N][O][P][Q][R][S][T][U][V][W][X][Y][Z][[][\\][]][^][_][`][a][b][c][d]
{101 to 125}[e][f][g][h][i][j][k][l][m][n][o][p][q][r][s][t][u][v][w][x][y][z][{][|][}]
{126 to 150}[~][][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â...][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â'][Â'][Â"][Â"][Â][Â-]
{151 to 175}[Â-][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][Â][ ][¡][¢][£][¤][Â¥][¦][§][¨][©][ª][«][¬][­][®][¯]
{176 to 200}[°][±][²][³][´][µ][¶][·][¸][¹][º][»][¼][½][¾][¿][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã...][Ã][Ã][Ã]
{201 to 225}[Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã'][Ã'][Ã"][Ã"][Ã][Ã-][Ã-][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][Ã][à][á]
{226 to 250}[â][ã][ä][å][æ][ç][è][é][ê][ë][ì][í][î][ï][ð][ñ][ò][ó][ô][õ][ö][÷][ø][ù][ú]
{251 to 275}[û][ü][ý][þ][ÿ][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä...][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä'][Ä'][Ä"]
{276 to 300}[Ä"][Ä][Ä-][Ä-][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä][Ä ][Ä¡][Ä¢][Ä£][Ĥ][Ä¥][Ħ][ħ][Ĩ][Ä©][Ī][Ä«][Ĭ]
{301 to 325}[Ä­][Ä®][į][Ä°][ı][IJ][ij][Ä´][ĵ][Ķ][Ä·][ĸ][Ĺ][ĺ][Ä»][ļ][Ľ][ľ][Ä¿][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å...]
{326 to 350}[Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å'][Å'][Å"][Å"][Å][Å-][Å-][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å][Å]
{351 to 375}[Å][Å ][Å¡][Å¢][Å£][Ť][Å¥][Ŧ][ŧ][Ũ][Å©][Ū][Å«][Ŭ][Å­][Å®][ů][Å°][ű][Ų][ų][Å´][ŵ][Ŷ][Å·]
{376 to 400}[Ÿ][Ź][ź][Å»][ż][Ž][ž][Å¿][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ...][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ]
{401 to 425}[Æ'][Æ'][Æ"][Æ"][Æ][Æ-][Æ-][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ][Æ ][Æ¡][Æ¢][Æ£][Ƥ][Æ¥][Ʀ][Ƨ][ƨ][Æ©]
{426 to 450}[ƪ][Æ«][Ƭ][Æ­][Æ®][Ư][Æ°][Ʊ][Ʋ][Ƴ][Æ´][Ƶ][ƶ][Æ·][Ƹ][ƹ][ƺ][Æ»][Ƽ][ƽ][ƾ][Æ¿][Ç][Ç][Ç]
{451 to 475}[Ç][Ç][Ç...][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç'][Ç'][Ç"][Ç"][Ç][Ç-][Ç-][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç]
{476 to 500}[Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç][Ç ][Ç¡][Ç¢][Ç£][Ǥ][Ç¥][Ǧ][ǧ][Ǩ][Ç©][Ǫ][Ç«][Ǭ][Ç­][Ç®][ǯ][Ç°][DZ][Dz][dz][Ç´]
{501 to 525}[ǵ][Ƕ][Ç·][Ǹ][ǹ][Ǻ][Ç»][Ǽ][ǽ][Ǿ][Ç¿][È][È][È][È][È][È...][È][È][È][È][È][È][È][È]
{526 to 550}[È][È][È][È'][È'][È"][È"][È][È-][È-][È][È][È][È][È][È][È][È][È ][È¡][È¢][È£][Ȥ][È¥][Ȧ]
{551 to 575}[ȧ][Ȩ][ȩ][Ȫ][ȫ][Ȭ][ȭ][Ȯ][ȯ][Ȱ][ȱ][Ȳ][ȳ][ȴ][ȵ][ȶ][ȷ][ȸ][ȹ][Ⱥ][Ȼ][ȼ][Ƚ][Ⱦ][ȿ]
{576 to 600}[É][É][É][É][É][É...][É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É'][É'][É"][É"][É][É-][É-][É]
{601 to 625}[É][É][É][É][É][É][É][É ][É¡][É¢][É£][ɤ][É¥][ɦ][ɧ][ɨ][É©][ɪ][É«][ɬ][É­][É®][ɯ][É°][ɱ]
{626 to 650}[ɲ][ɳ][É´][ɵ][ɶ][É·][ɸ][ɹ][ɺ][É»][ɼ][ɽ][ɾ][É¿][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê...][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê]
{651 to 675}[Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê'][Ê'][Ê"][Ê"][Ê][Ê-][Ê-][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê][Ê ][Ê¡][Ê¢][Ê£]
{676 to 700}[ʤ][ʥ][ʦ][ʧ][ʨ][ʩ][ʪ][ʫ][ʬ][ʭ][ʮ][ʯ][ʰ][ʱ][ʲ][ʳ][ʴ][ʵ][ʶ][ʷ][ʸ][ʹ][ʺ][ʻ][ʼ]
{701 to 725}[ʽ][ʾ][Ê¿][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë...][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë'][Ë'][Ë"][Ë"][Ë]
{726 to 750}[Ë-][Ë-][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë][Ë ][Ë¡][Ë¢][Ë£][ˤ][Ë¥][˦][˧][˨][Ë©][˪][Ë«][ˬ][Ë­][Ë®]
{751 to 775}[˯][Ë°][˱][˲][˳][Ë´][˵][˶][Ë·][˸][˹][˺][Ë»][˼][˽][˾][Ë¿][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì...][Ì][Ì]
{776 to 800}[Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì'][Ì'][Ì"][Ì"][Ì][Ì-][Ì-][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì][Ì ]
{801 to 825}[̡][̢][̣][̤][̥][̦][̧][̨][̩][̪][̫][̬][̭][̮][̯][̰][̱][̲][̳][̴][̵][̶][̷][̸][̹]
{826 to 850}[̺][Ì»][̼][̽][̾][Ì¿][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í...][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í'][Í']
{851 to 875}[Í"][Í"][Í][Í-][Í-][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í][Í ][Í¡][Í¢][Í£][ͤ][Í¥][ͦ][ͧ][ͨ][Í©][ͪ][Í«]
{876 to 900}[ͬ][Í­][Í®][ͯ][Í°][ͱ][Ͳ][ͳ][Í´][͵][Ͷ][Í·][͸][͹][ͺ][Í»][ͼ][ͽ][;][Í¿][Î][Î][Î][Î][Î]

• 3 Replies
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Yeah, i think that kind of IS considered like spam. Try sending an e-mail or post it on your profile, then delete the comment.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

o.o
I have no fucking idea what the hell that is. Just saying.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Actually, this is an interesting point because the text shows up differently here than from the messenger, so technically this is the only place IqAndreas could have performed this task.

Seeing as there's apparently little that can be discussed from it, I don't think it breaks any other rules, so I'm just going to lock the thread.

Showing 1-3 of 3