ForumsPopular Media[Necro] Scooby Doo

10 6789
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Most of us grew up with him. He was the best, the cartoon kept me entertained for years and years. Not to mention the cartoon movies which I looked forward to every year. But I grew out of it. Then the actual movies came along. Which I was pumped about, but then the 3rd was never made. He virtually disappeared from the face of the cartoon world.

What are your thoughts on the one time hero of children across the world.

• 10 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

the old show is okay...a bit dull but okay. and what is up with that? where is the third movie?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

what is up with that? where is the third movie?

Thats exactly my thought. I don't no why, but it was never produced. :\\
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

the first two were popular weren't they?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That was a great TV show. I liked A Pup named Scooby Doo and Scooby dooby do, where are you?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

the first two were popular weren't they?

As far as I know they were. They just didn't get the best ratings.
ShinigamiSoul
ShinigamiSoul
82 posts
Nomad

I liked it back when it when it was good. The new shows seem so light core to me the old stuff seems hard core compared to now

CommanderC
CommanderC
120 posts
Nomad

For a certain demographic (i.e. early elementary school students), there is no greater show than Scooby Doo. For anyone older than that, Scooby Doo is nothing more than fond memories that never lives up to what you remember.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

They still make cartoons I believe,but they suck. My 3 year old cousin dosen't even know you Scooby Doo is.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

the show used to be good but now its not that great.

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

the old scooby doo was awesome but now there's this lame one called "scooby doo and shaggy get a clue"

Showing 1-10 of 10