ForumsSupport ForumToolbar

7 1892
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

What about a toolbar by AG that just says the name of new games and a search box. It could have more but thats what i'm thinking.

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This has been suggested before and why would you want the names of new games?
There already on the front page!
The search box was bad so it ha to be deleted.
I don't agree with this one.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

A suggestion needs a reason why it needs to be implemented... I see no info in your post, so I have no idea what you are talking about besides a toolbar about a search box in games. And yes it had to be deleted because it was useless.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Exactly what Shintetsu wrote -- you offer no reason as to why we need this feature. AG has an RSS feed available for new games, so whenever new games show up, you click the feed and BAM, there they are! Although, it doesn't inform you when a new game comes out, it's still a good feature to have on your browser nonetheless.

And there's a search box available for games... what search box are you referring to?? You need to be specific. These are why ideas are shot down so easily on the S&S, because people don't take to think things through

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

...That's probably why my first three ideas didn't follow through--but anywhoo! As for the search box, he probably wants a better one, which the suggestion was asked many times. We can't help you if you don't provide information bud >_>

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

That would be the best but think how hard it would be to make.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

That would be the best but think how hard it would be to make.

Exactly. Now, granted it is possible to, it will take a long time and a hard effort from our only developer himself to modify what we already have. It's really not that hard, just type in a couple key words and the desired game should pop up.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

UNLESS you mean an actual Tooblar for my Internet Browser, I'm not really 'whoo hoo' for the idea.
However I do see some use for the a Google Toolbar tpye of thing, it could be on our Browser Window so when we don't want to go to AG today to check and see if there's a new game or something, or we're busy surfing for 'Pie', we could look up to see something like;
[ARMORGAMES Latest Game: Zombie Baseball]
And it would probably have some other weird little info on it too.

But otherwise there's no point in my eyes o.O

Showing 1-7 of 7