ForumsSupport Forumtraductor and pieces

11 2876
saphyr
saphyr
30 posts
Nomad

hello,
my first suggestion:
this would definitely be to put a system with rooms (or rather of kinds of points) and what, when somebody insults or flood he must pay a sum
second suggestion: this would definitely be to take volunteers to translate sentences into French coach armors games and very known in France and what me even am French Have a good day!
(the text was translated with a French translator)

• 11 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Pay of su of what?
Money is a no no!
French?
AG is bigger in America man.
But if it benefits a lot of people then i say yes to France.
But pay a sum of what?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think that AG has translators. And the other suggestion, I believe people already get AP taking away for things like that and if they continue they get banned. I think you should learn about the site a little more before you make a suggestion like this.

Yes.
You need to know the site well man.
The sum of course is AP then banning.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Perhaps all posts in another laungege should all be switched to english instantly? Or on there computer, (if they are french) Thay can make itwapper in french.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah I hate when someone writes in a weird language.

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

That translator thing would be cool. I don't understand the first suggestion though...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

he means to have the person who insulted pay in some way which we know is banning.

saphyr
saphyr
30 posts
Nomad

No no!
False details(rooms) under the adversity!
(traduc with reverso)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Can you describe better!
I have no idea what you mean.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am pretty sure than anybody who speaks French that finds themselves on this website will also know how to speak English. If they don't know how to speak English then I will be amazed that they even found this site in the first place. We really don't need any translators on this site.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It would make sense, since the HQ of AG is in the US, that the language would be ENGLISH, and that the high majority of Americans' native tongue is English. As for Saphyr, he knows a moderate amount of English, just enough so he can understand us just fine.

I don't think there should be any translation set in AG; if they don't understand English, how are they able to commute in the US and parts of Canada anyways? Also note that, for a translation method to take place, the coder has to be VERY fluent in that language, and that it will require a LOT of coding to be used. I'm up for it I guess, if you can manage to do such a thing....

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

If Mogereche is a fluent French speaker, I'm pretty sure he would provide help, but in no way does he help with coding.

Showing 1-11 of 11