ForumsSupport ForumA way to see all users

14 2550
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to see all of the users on this site? I would like to see who is in front of me, and who is behind. because I am not in the top 100, i can not go to the tolp 100 list. Somebody will you plz help me!

• 14 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Why would you want to see this?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Err.. So you want to see who is ranked higher and lower than you? I don't think there is such a thing, but why do you want this again, besides the fact you just want to see?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Didn't you read well man?
he's not in the top 100 man.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well why ? That's pretty strange theirs one that shows people that are on though

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Yeah but that's the only list, so if you're not on it you're 'blind'.

Although I don't think it's necessary for a FULL LIST of players, maybe a list of player for all who's over 1000 AP, cause there's a lot of 0 AP accounts and stuff....

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Exactly at least 500 or more but not every single account because 62% of all the accounts are ghosts or quitters people

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Exactly at least 500 or more but not every single account because 62% of all the accounts are ghosts or quitters people

Let me clarify this for you... currently there are an estimated 128K users on AG. I went ahead and made a new account, posted a reply on a forum once, and automatically got raised 94,000 ranks. I can then conclude that there are 48,000//128,000 people that have actually used their account, and the rest are left over from the "refer a user to AG" period.
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

This has been suggested and it would slow down AG alot if it does happen.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why would you care I mean it's a rank that's all.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I actually like the idea it would be cool to see who was in front of me!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This might cause some lag, also it is only a rank and if you want to get a higher rank just be a good, active user and you will. Once you get in the top 100 then you can see, that's the only thing I can tell you...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I already know who is in front of me and her name is Zophia. We are sort of AP rivals, we constantly pass each other up

As for the lag part in Kevin's post, I really don't think it will cause any lag at all. It would just be another link [Rivals=link] to another page. It would show you 10 people in front of you, You, and 10 people behind you. If they wanted to, they could go even further than that, but I think 10 is enough.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well, I just think it would be cool. I never spam for AP, but i do want to get a higher rank. Right now I am #193, so i am getting closer. Thanx for trying to help! I will try to get this locked.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Jdogg, you are four ranks above me XD

I'm sure it could be done, it would be somewhat nice, but it's hardly "beneficial" to AG right now as it is...

Showing 1-14 of 14