ForumsSupport ForumCan't get games to play

60 9285
scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I Can't get games to play. Some things to say about my computer are I Have dial-up, I do have the latest version of flash, and I have tried MSN Explorer, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, so I don't know what else to do. I want to play Bubble Tanks 2 here, and I could play it on the developer's website, but not here for some reason. It only shows whiteness. Please help me.

• 60 Replies
scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

all that happens is the status bar says "waiting for..," and that worries me, because that is what it says when I click on a link, right before it says "loading"

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

Do you think anything could help, or will I just have to deal with not playing games here?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

That used to happen to me when I joined armorgames.

Does the game freeze or does it not load in the first place?

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

It doesn't load in the first place...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

How long have you tried waiting?

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

thats wierd

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

sorry, my computer froze for a while. I have tried waiting for like, three hours at most (I'm really addicted to the game)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It's your PC alright!
Try updating everything about it.

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

You don't understand. It worked on the developer's site. It shouldn't be my pc.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Sorry for all the repeated questions : (

Anyway, what browser do you use? Have you tried the game with no other programs open?

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

Internet Explorer, and I never have any other windows open when I am on the net, usually, at least.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

OK my suggestions is to use Firefox update your flash to 10 and make your computer better.
If it freezes something might be wrong.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I would delete all you're cookies and you're internet files...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Does your browser "trust this site?"

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

Here's the recap. I Have dial-up, I do have a good enough version of flash, and I have tried MSN Explorer, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. I want to play Bubble Tanks 2 here, and I could play it on the developer's website, but not here for some reason. I've waited for hours, and it just won't work. My status bar says: (1 item remaining) Waiting for h ttp://armorgames.c om/play/1920/bubble-tanks-2. 9 is my latest version of Flash, but that shouldn't matter, as it played on the developer's site. My op is Windows XP. When I right click on the space where the game is supposed to be and click "forward," it turns the background color of the game, and I have deleted all my cookies and such.

Showing 31-45 of 60