ForumsSupport Forumtips and walkthroughs

8 1793
yourmom21
yourmom21
3 posts
Nomad

i love armorgames like alot of people do.but if i want to find out tips and achievments on ag then i have to look through a million different comments until i find something to help me,so i suggest you guys put a tips and walkthroughs section by the comments.

• 8 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well there is a Games Walkthrough Forum, they usually have some good guides and the best ones always have a few tips and tricks in them somewhere, although I do wish the walkthroughs were a little bit more organized and the 'best' ones were easier to find, can get a little hectic I believe =(

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Some games have guides next to the creators name too.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Tru or just try googleing it that would work.
Ã

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah.
I think this has been answered so no need to post again.
I'm not going to post that dub line because it serves no purpose.=D

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Some games will have a walkthrough listed on the game page. The Visitor does, for example. If you look under the game next to the developer, you will see a magic wand that says "Game Walthrough". Not all games have this however, and we do depend on people to submit them. So if you want to see more walkthroughs on game pages, you can submit them to us and we might put them up (with an acknowledgement to whoever made it).

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

ya this would help because so you dont have to look through like 7000 things

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

yeah, it really would help, only when we don't know how to pass a game that's when we need a great walkthrough.

gameplaya109
gameplaya109
16 posts
Nomad

i kinda dont get the games like jack van sniper no walkthrough at all

Showing 1-8 of 8