ForumsSupport ForumCan't see the whole screen!

20 10656
Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

In some games like Khronos, Hunted Forever and Towering Forever I can't view the whole screen.. In Towering Forever for example I can't see the money I got and the Map as well..

I have the latest Flash Version, both Mozila Firefox and Internet Explorer, but it doesn't work..

If you have similar problems post them here, so that we can find a solution.

• 20 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Milos, in the future, don't bring up dead threads. The question has been answered. We don't need your input.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

restart your pc

Spam.*Flagged*

i cant see the screen either

Spam!*Flagged*

I had the same problem.
First right click "settings", then zoom in and zoom out.
That should solve it.

Milos this topic has been answered and hasen't been posted in since November don't you think its dead?
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

restart your pc
Spam.*Flagged*
i cant see the screen either
Spam!*Flagged*

Spam! *Flagged*

also theres a small icon at the bottom right of your screen if you use IE
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Milos this topic has been answered and hasen't been posted in since November don't you think its dead?

Milos, in the future, don't bring up dead threads. The question has been answered. We don't need your input.

I tried to do what people before me suggested but nothing worked, so when I solved my problem I posted it here in case someone else is experiencing the same difficulties.
And thank you for letting me know how much you appreciate my opinion.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

His post was made in February. Don't you think it died again until you posted in it in March?
Yes... I know I'm posting this more than a month after the last actual post.

Well, screw that. It was a zombie thread once, it is a zombie thread now, it will not be a zombie thread again.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Zombiethreads.png
Showing 16-20 of 20