5 posts
Nomad

u should allow people to make ther own avatar or choose one of the web

• 5 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Have you looked through the other threads before posting? This idea is highly discouraged and it would ruin our ways of being unique. It would make us too close to facebook or myspace or something like that. Also, people could post inappropriate pictures. So, no...and the correct term is "armatars".

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Have you looked through the other threads before posting? This idea is highly discouraged and it would ruin our ways of being unique. It would make us too close to facebook or myspace or something like that. Also, people could post inappropriate pictures. So, no...and the correct term is "armatars".

Adding something. Another reason why we have pre-made armatars is because of the size. People would choose avatars that are humongous compared to a 50x50 (I think that's the length) size image, the computer would scale it, and the image would be horribly disfigured and blurry, if not blurry, then stretched. We like smooth, sharpened images better =)
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This is the second thread I've seen you make about these. The answer will be the same.
Some pictures would be inappropriate and it would be waay to much work for people to be constantly checking profiles for obscene images.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

u should allow people to make ther own avatar or choose one of the web

Didn't you read Estel's(i think it was Estel) reply to your first topic?

The reason we don't have our own uploaded Avatars is because there would be too many inappropriate pictures.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Pretty much, it is just that we want to stick with the Armor Games theme. We don't plan on changing it any time soon. It is just one of the things that makes us stand apart from other sites and makes us unique.

Showing 1-5 of 5