5 posts
Nomad

there should be more Armatars picture

• 7 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

so ur saying that even though we have enough already that u want more? there is anotehr batch coming but u should be happy with wat we got and that we have armatars... plus ur a low rank...u get more as ur ap gets higher...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

there should be more Armatars picture

Like what? You can't just demand more armatars without offering some suggestions for some... plus there are more on the way. And like MarkedTarget said, you are only a silver serf so you will unlock more as you get more AP.
duck215
duck215
5 posts
Nomad

o well we should choose our own off the internet is what I think like thishttp://www.fe-online.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_blackknight.jpg

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Plus there's more on the way, they're still making more every month or so, it's not like we've had the same Armatars for a year(obviously) and they've just left us without no word.
People need to be more patient o_o

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

We don't let members choose their own armatars because there will be many inappropriate pictures no matter how much you aregue against. Just settle with what you have right now.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if Ag allows that then other images will be allowed which means inappropriate pictures can become a problem

but wat do u mean by off the internet? if it is something that i didnt think of then the top sentence didnt matter...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

o well we should choose our own off the internet is what I think like this

1. You can't take some one's picture without permission.
2.If we allowed people to pick their own armatars, some would have obscene images, and mods would be constantly looking for bad armatars.

You will get more armatars once you get more points. Just be a good member and you will unlock some before you know it.
Showing 1-7 of 7