ForumsSupport ForumWhat classify's you as an oldie?

14 2580
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I hear people use the term "oldie" users "and newbies. It's quite blatant of course who the newbies are, but i am curious as to what classify's a user as an "oldie".

• 14 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I dunno I am not a newbie I don't think you would be either Ricador maybe being on the site quite often of if you joined about 6 months ago.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Me? Surely I am an oldie!

If you are a Beta tester you are an Oldie! Basically...if you have been here...for about...say 6+ months...and active all the time...well not [b[All[/b] the time....just regularly active...

The main 'oldies' would be Carlie, John, Dan, Me, LordBob, Rageki, and others...

Can anyone think of any others?

KIngRyan

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Hmm Ryan Ubertuna?ME duh nick_coolhaha Coheed/Estel

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nick_Coolhaha....but he's gone...and XCoheedX isn't on very much...

KingRyan

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well that would make me an oldie. I have been here for 7 months and am active everyday...almost everyday. And i spend a good hour on the site (at least) the days i am on

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'm pretty sure I'm an oldie. Probably those who joined in December, January or February are considered oldies. Possibly early march as well...*shrugs*

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dude...of course you're an oldie *lols*.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hey! I'm not old!
*whacks Ricador with a cane*

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

LOL.

That made me laugh...chuckle...squint...think...then laugh again =D

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=firetail_madness]Probably those who joined in December, January or February are considered oldies.[/quote]

That makes me an oldie then =0

I think I'm just crossing the bridge over from n00benation?

Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

yay me oldie as well bu ti s there any point at all being an oldie

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Can I be an Oldie?
I joined in January, January 20th to be exact =) *Proud of knowing AG Birth-Date*

I think 'newbie' really just means that you don't know the rules and not very many people know you, cause honestly you could have someone from December and not even know where the forums are!
You never know, so it's kind of just 'familiarity' for me, but I really don't care as long as they're not 'n00bs', which are annoying people, old or new =D

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Just because you joined early on doesnt mean that you are still an Oldie...

I mean...some maybe...but some Beta Testers weren't active much..and they are not Oldies..

Then there are the silent oldies...Axel, Avrilicious, iFish...names that many would not know...

Then there are the Villians of Old....Switchfoot being the main one...

KingRyan

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i almost was in beta but comp was broke at the time and got on it in computer dimensions 2

Showing 1-14 of 14