ForumsForum GamesEnd Of Kings RPG

20 4820
gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

Fill this out with what you want to be if you have any qeustions on what something is dont be afraid to ask il tell you.If you ih to become a King or someone of royal/Godly status you must be my freind and post ofen.I am a Titan .A titan is stronger then the gods and every living being.I am offering special God classes to my firends ut im only titan unless i make an exception
Descriptonyou put what your character looks like in here)
HideOutwere you character starts)(Ki forest)(Droughforest)
(Cave on a hill)(Small village of tryumk)(Kingdom Village)
Weaponsweapons Should be based on what your race and class are if you were a Race:Troll,Class:berserker you would cary a huge 2 handed sword, or ,mace)

• 20 Replies
gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

"King Chaik" *walks up to Chaik*" a fair warning Of thee strangers There is but 2 other titans the titan Of Balance In the titan of evil they both seem to be Aft to take over me job so do be arefull trust no1 but yoour closest freinds"

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

Kng Matt is asleep) *Pnches him in Gut* "WAKE UP MORTAL!!"
*Im still at PArty* "Im must GO NOW!!!There is trouble approaching get your finest Soldiers KIng MATT,Dragon LOrd McLoven summon all your green and fire dragons"*JUMPs ion air* (in quick voie says)"im going aheadto see what it is!!"

There are forces at hand out of titans control.... you guys can play till i ge back from school then the war will start/
Think of ways to use your weapons in talk get to know each other.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

What about me?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

*summons all green and red dragons and head off*

Timegoesby
Timegoesby