ForumsSupport ForumDo you think.

13 2437
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Do you think that we should get a 100 Armor Point's?

Well I say no because, People would cuplain all day saying, can we have I higher boost, and can I be a Mod.

• 13 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Um... sorry but I don't get the question.

Do you think that we should get a 100 AP for what? Nothing?

And btw, this is the Support + Suggestions forum... so if it's a suggestion but you don't agree with it in the first place, please don't start a new thread.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't think there's a point to this thread? A question was posed and then rejected in the topic? There's no discussion to this since it ups everyone's AP by 100, which actually doesn't do very much, unless you want to up rank or get new armatars. 100 points isn't very long a wait. Even if you were a newbie, that basically invalidates the Wood Serf rank.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

O.o WTF???
Ooook.... I dont undeerstand..

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

I mean for each year you have been on armor games/.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Okay well still, if you don't agree with it why make a thread about it?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

100 AP gain from someone who has been a devout person on AG? I guess... I don't see the point of it though... I mean, that's like a full rank gain if you're on the low end...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

However...someone who has been on for a year...is likely to be higher than the lower end..

KingRyan

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Well whats the point of that? Every single person will eventually get that 100 points so its sort of..pointless. Same as the points for birthday suggestion. Besides AP should be earned by the stuff you do on AG and how you help change it..but good thinking.

AtreyuKiller
AtreyuKiller
17 posts
Nomad

Dumb but good idea at the same time.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Um...no? That's kind of pointless actually, since that's basically nothing compared to how fast a lot of people comment and post, some people can make 10.000 AP in a month...
No either way, even if you gave 10.000 AP for a year, it has no point.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Dumb but good idea at the same time.

Good reason... maybe explain why.

Anyway, the thread's a bit faulty, why start a thread you don't agree with anyway? The idea has been suggested before and it is useless -- it wouldn't better AG at all, just a lame ol' freebie.
RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

No, I really don't like the idea you should only be able to get AP for rating games, forum posts, merits and submitting games I don't think you should get AP for profile commenting.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I don't think so! does that even happen?

Showing 1-13 of 13