ForumsSupport ForumA Game Favor

16 2523
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

When someone whos never been to AG comes, they want to play a really good game. On the AG homepage we got new games and the top games. What if we put more top games so newcomers are more likely to click on it and start liking the sight? How bout' it

• 16 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

that would be kool but there could also be a link leading to all games with over a 9/10 score... great suggestion!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Eh I dunno, there are also all the new games but they are often not the best... well I guess it could help newcomers find more awesome games but it wouldn't be on the top of the list of priorities. Nice idea though.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

It would take up too much space on the front page, That page is fine, The design is how we want the site, They only plan on adding features.

thats y i suggested to make a link leading to games over an 9/10 rating
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

Space?? Well i am just saying that we take the space from the new games list.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

I mean you know AG wants more users.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I mean you know AG wants more users.

AG gets at least 100 a day it has grown over 30 thousand users since September (the beginning of it)
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm... mabye the link is good idea..... but it would have to be a big link.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

but it would have to be a big link.

Possibly he means that the link is written in large letters? I would agree with that.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yes... im glad i suggested the link or this topic would be dead...

the link could be either under the top games or above it or somewhere else on the page

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

for new users searching for games is hard if u dont know the name to search...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This is not really useful.
it's just for lazy people who don't like to CLICK!

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

When someone whos never been to AG comes, they want to play a really good game. On the AG homepage we got new games and the top games. What if we put more top games so newcomers are more likely to click on it and start liking the sight? How bout' it

I have a great idea; instead of editing the whole main page layout, maybe the moderators should make default users that have many of the best games on their profiles. They can have links on their about and on favorite games. The comments can be closed to reduce spam risks. And these default users are automatically added as your friend when you first sign up, and leave a message sending to their page.

This idea can be twisted around to one default user that automatically sends a comment to newbie pages to a forum page or a better place where they can see loads of good games.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Did you guys already forget that there is already a section where there are "Popular Flash Games" on AG? All the users simply have to do is click on a particular genre at the top and there will be a list of popular games from that genre that people commonly play. If you disagree with me, then look at the bottom of the home page; there is a list of some popular flash games already there, and when users click on one of those, it also brings up the popular games of the genre that game belonged to.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

When i mean BIG link i mean large letters .

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

lol... POintles/Close this

Showing 1-15 of 16