ForumsForum GamesThe Favorite User

9 2634
ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Here is where you tell us who your favorite User/Mod/Admin is... I will keep a tally, the deadline for the first vote is Nov. 1st.

Though I'm new my Fav. is Carlie, she seems very smart and intellectual, yet funny and entertaing (if that isn't weird! )

Carlie: 1

• 9 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop. He is mainly a Mod in the art section, and is very talented as both an artist and a mod.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Strop: 1

We have a tie! :P

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

Umm... Me

Or Strop.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Strop

I see him around the most out of all the Mods.
He is the most chill person i know on this forum.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Strop: 3!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

NonameC68: He's the new guy of the Moderator section, and he's been doing his job well. Ever since his promotion, he's been highly active on the forums, even more now that he is a moderator, and he's been guiding the topics, helping the users when the need arose, provided strong arguments, and locked threads when they needed to.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

User/Mod/Admin

thoadthetoad/Strop/Carlie

No one said I had to pick only one, right?

thoadthetoad is my favorite normal user because of his strange twisted and somewhat psychotic behaviour. He's fun. And he has a good imagination. So for a lot of different reasons, him.

Strop is my favorite moderator, because he knows how to mix seriousness with humor, and I like his views on a lot of things.

Carlie is the only administrator I've had anything to do with, but as a member of the community she's both active and friendly. I like the parts of her personality she displays here.

In case I could only pick one, let it be Strop. He's - strawed enough for it.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Strop: 3

NonameC68: 2

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck between GeneralHero, champion10, and Juan99999