ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHalloween Armatar Contest! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!

230 64481
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Armor Gamers!

Well, I know most of you like themes, and of course armatars. So we are going to have a Halloween Armatar Contest! Yaaaay! That means that you get to draw an armatar, submit it to us, and we will choose some of them to be featured as armatars for Halloween! There is not a maximum or minimum number necessarily. So if everyone submits fantastic armatars, they all have the potential to be added!

As you know, Halloween is coming up quite quickly, so we don't have much time to get this done. So if you want to enter, try to get them in ASAP so we can get them up for Halloween. Just remember that they will just be up for a few weeks or so, and will not be a permanent armatar addition.

Ok, so here are some guidelines:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.

4. Must be Halloween themed.

I expect to see some really awesome submissions! Please try to get them in as soon as possible, so we can get as many as we can up before Halloween.

Let me know if you have any questions =)

Good luck!

• 230 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I don't know, did you notice i accidently copied the flag. lol

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Added some more of them! Go check it out =)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I got one for ya! It's original and creepy!

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/halloweenarmatar.png

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

thoad, I love that the smile of yours disappears when I tilt my screen. It adds some sort of spookiness.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yep, that's why I made it just barely lighter than the backround.

Smudge tool is my friend!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

And it luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvs you! (That's what happens when you smudge a word...)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol it sure does, I actually used almost just a tiny blib for the eyes and the smudge tool made it all huge @_@U. but it payed off in the end. . .carlie? does I get the priveledge of being in the armatar list? plz?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

hehe, A GHOST!! I hope you people like it!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/96Zega96/ArmatarGhost-1.png

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

haha zega it is nice

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

[quote]haha zega it is nice

Hehe, thank you very much! =)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I saw thoad's halloween picture was added as an armatar! Nice!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

@Skater
MY EYES! Lol, the background(WARNING: Bright Yellow) nearly killed me XD

lol, I told you it sucked badly didnt I? I am not very good at drwaing using computer tools. hehe
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I changed my bat one. Just trying to get it in. I am not sure if this looks better or worse, oh well.

http://i34.tinypic.com/9aptvm.jpg

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well this wasn't exactly supposed to be an Halloween armatar entry, but it was the same size and it's Halloween-ish, so I thought I'd give it a try, it's kind of sloppy though =(
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr50/SpyroSteak/WillowNaught.jpg
Well I think it's still cool =)

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

<------------------
I dont want to be lame, but the armatar I have is really cool, but i cant tell for sure what is is, can someone cool please inform me?

Showing 166-180 of 230