ForumsSupport ForumHalloween Armatar Contest!

20 3084
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we know how much everyone has been anxious for armatars. And here is your chance to get some new ones up! We are holding a Halloween Armatar Contest, and will be adding some of the entries to the armatar options for the next few weeks. Since Halloween is coming up very soon, if you would like to enter make sure to do so ASAP!

So be sure to check out the Halloween Armatar Contest in the Art, Music, and Writing forum.

• 20 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

We're carving out pumpkins tonight, but I still don't know what I'm going to do =(

Maybe I'll do the Armourgames symbol, that's pretty cool.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Same. We (the happy couple) are making 3-D pumpkin cookies. They are basically cakes, but has the cookie taste to it, but we are only making three. They are about... 2x1 each. They are turning out fantastic and all we are doing is using our butter knives and our imagination. Oh, and of course, love too =D

Awesome! That sounds really good. We are just having a baking spree of a bunch of different kinds of cookies. I love the smell of cookies baking =)
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I know, right? What's even better is breaking out a brand-new, fresh-from-the-bakery, bag of cinnamon sugar, which we are currently filling in the middle of the pump-cakes. OWW she pulled my ear; she wants me hel

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

All right, the new ones are out! I chose this one because it was original and unique...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The standard, honest-to-god pumpkin? Lol sounds good I guess. I went for the grim reaper, I don't know, just looks cool with the mist in the background. I was afraid of this too, because I was minimally close to unlocking the new set, hence the screaming general.

Be glad you didn't eat my pumpkakes. They were good, but it was so much, so rich, and we ended up losing our dinner. It was the best 20lb loss in history, I ended up winning a 3 year bet =) she owes me $50

Showing 16-20 of 20