Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Wood? Iron? Gold?

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 1, '08 at 7:46pm

evi1f3nix

evi1f3nix

12 posts

well i mean gold is the highest one so you should like gold more....

Posted Nov 1, '08 at 8:24pm

dnguyen

dnguyen

623 posts

yeah, what evi1f3nix said

Posted Nov 1, '08 at 9:15pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

2,187 posts

They are different sub- levels of the overall rank. It just is more specific. obviously gold is the highest and wood is the lowest. Another way of being organized.

Posted Nov 1, '08 at 9:24pm

rafael_marc22

rafael_marc22

217 posts

Gold for me.

Posted Nov 1, '08 at 11:36pm

leaderjoseph

leaderjoseph

218 posts

well wood for paper that i use,iron for our gate,and gold is for our coins.so i need them all.

Posted Nov 2, '08 at 6:56am

Gregbyte

Gregbyte

1,079 posts

touche. Well phrased. Some people on their profiles have written down how many AP you need for this rank or that rank etc. I can't give you any off the top of my head but yeah there are people who've done that

Posted Nov 2, '08 at 8:07am

Coolrunner30

Coolrunner30

313 posts

it goes wood iron then gold for the ranks

Posted Nov 2, '08 at 8:11am

killingman

killingman

561 posts

They are just like a award you are tring your best to get each one with out spamming so try to get them all with out spamming ok thank you have a nice day.

Posted Nov 2, '08 at 9:43am

Gold_Magic_Thing

Gold_Magic_Thing

7 posts

The First Column u start at is the Serf. And then its the Squire. And then Knight and then Duke then Lord and last is king!

Ranked #1: Firetail_Madness

Posted Nov 2, '08 at 10:35am

OctoberSnow

OctoberSnow

215 posts

Each level of ranking (Serf, Squire, Knight, Duke, Lord, King. [Duke-King changes if you are a girl]) has three different sub levels. Wood is the lowest, then Iron, and then Gold. Each of these sublevels, is based off of the number of Armor Point you have. Hope that helped.