ForumsSupport ForumSearch by Developer?

4 1672
Tokes
Tokes
17 posts
Nomad

Hey guys. Love armor games and there are a few developers I have stumbled upon and liked their works. Now I know it is possible to to view Game Developer's profiles, but is it possible to view all of the games they have submitted?

Also, I have a small idea that might help improve the proccess. I think it would be very useful if you could enhance the search engine so you could search by Game Developer. I don't know if you guys are already working on this or not because I see "Games" is in a drop down menu by itself. Either way, just an idea .

Keep up the good work!

• 4 Replies
Tokes
Tokes
17 posts
Nomad

Sorry. Just browsing through the forums and I thought of another idea. A system where we could private message users. That would be very useful for private conversations between two friends, two developers, or messages to moderators etc.

I hate to double post. Perhaps an edit button would be useful too! :P lol.

Tokes
Tokes
17 posts
Nomad

Ah, thanks mrtim. Lol, I feel stupid, I never even saw the submitted games at the bottom of the profile. Completely eliminates the need for a search. Agreed.

Thanks again.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

In the game it has the authors name and under the name it says all game by developer.I see this idea useless.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/user/*********

Simple as that, all you would have to do is type in the above URL and then just type in the developer's name with no spaces. This would be a simple and effective developer search that is just less specific.

Showing 1-4 of 4